1.خسروی, عابدین, فتحی, رزیتا, باقرسلیمی, معصومه, رسولی, علی. (1396). پاسخ سطوح سرمی پروتئین شبه آنژیوپوئیتین 8 به فعالیت ورزشی حاد در مردان جوان فعال. سوخت و ساز و فعالیت ورزشی, 6 (2), 89-103.
2. Abu-Farha M, Abubaker J, Noronha F, Al-Khairi I, Cherian P, Alarouj M, Bennakhi A, Elkum N. (2015). Lack of associations between betatrophin/ANGPTL8 level and C-peptide in type 2 diabetic subjects. Cardiovasc Diabetol, 14: 112.
3. Abu-Farha M, Sriraman D, Cherian P, AlKhairi I, Elkum N, Behbehani K, & Abubaker J. (2016). Circulating ANGPTL8/betatrophin is increased in obesity and reduced after exercise training. PloS one, 11(1): e0147367.
4. Azizi F, Rahmani M, Madjid M, et al. Serum lipid levels in an Iranian population of children and adolescents: Tehran lipid and glucose study. (2001). Eur J Epidemiol, 17: 281 – 8.
5. Baptista S, Piloto N, Reis F, and et al. (2008) Treadmill running and swimming imposes distinct cardiovascular physiological adaptations in the rat: focus on serotonergic and sympathetic nervous systems modulation, Acta Physiol Hung; 95(4):365-81.
6. Baquet, G, Van Praagh, E, and Berthoin, S. Endurance training and aerobic fitness in young people. (2003). Sports Med, 15: 1127–1145.
7. Berenson GS, Srinivasan SR, Cresanta JL, Foster TA, Webber LS. (1981). Dynamic changes of serum lipoproteins in children during adolescence and sexual maturation. Am J Epidemiol, 113:157–70.
8. Chen X, Lu P, He W, Zhang J, Liu L, Yang Y, Liu Z, Xie J, Shao S, Du T, et al. (2015). Circulating betatrophin levels are increased in patients with type 2 diabetes and associated with insulin resistance. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 100:E96–100.
9. Ebert T, Kralisch S, Hoffmann A, Bachmann A, Lossner U, Kratzsch J, Bluher M, Stumvoll M, Tonjes A, Fasshauer M. (2014). Circulating angiopoietin-like protein 8 is independently associated with fasting plasma glucose and type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 99:E2510–7.
10. Fenzl A, Itariu BK, Kosi L, Fritzer-Szekeres M, Kautzky-Willer A, Stulnig TM, et al. (2014). Circulating betatrophin correlates with atherogenic lipid profiles but not with glucose and insulin levels in insulin-resistant individuals. Diabetologia, 57:1204-8.
11. Fu Z, Berhane F, Fite A, Seyoum B, Abou-Samra AB, Zhang R. (2014). Elevated circulating lipasin/betatrophin in human type 2 diabetes and obesity. Sci Rep, 4: 513.
12. Gao T, Jin K, Chen P, Jin H, Yang L, Xie X, Yang M, Hu C, Yu X. (2015). Circulating betatrophin correlates with triglycerides and postprandial glucose among different glucose tolerance statuses—a case-control study. PLoS One, 10:e0133640.
13. Gokulakrishnan K, Manokaran K, Pandey GK, Amutha A, Ranjani H, Anjana RM, et al. (2015). Relationship of betatrophin with youth onset type 2 diabetes among Asian Indians. Diabetes research and clinical practice, 109:71-6.
14. Gomez-Ambrosi J, Pascual E, Catalan V, Rodriguez A, Ramirez B, Silva C, et al. (2014). Circulating betatrophin concentrations are decreased in human obesity and type 2 diabetes. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism, 99:E2004-9.
15. Goran MI, Gower BA. (2001). Longitudinal study on pubertal insulin resistance. Diabetes, 50:2444 –50.
16. Guh DP, Zhang W, Bansback N, Amarsi Z, Birmingham CL, Anis AH. (2009). The incidence of comorbidities related to obesity and overweight: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Public Health, 9(1): 88
17. Guo S, Beckett L, Chumlea WC, Roche AF, Siervogel RM. (1999). Serial analysis of plasma lipids and lipoproteins from individuals 9–21 y of age. Am J Clin Nutr, 58:61–7.
18. Haskell WL, Lee IM, Pate RR et al. (2007). Physical activity and public health: Updated recommendation for adults from the American College of Sports Medicine and the American Heart Association. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 39(8): 1423–34
19. Howard BV, Ruotolo G, Robbins DC. (2003). Obesity and dyslipidemia. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am, 32:855– 67.
20. Hu H, Sun W, Yu S, Hong X, Qian W, Tang B, Wang D, Yang L, Wang J, Mao C, et al. (2014). Increased circulating levels of betatrophin in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes Care, 37:2718 -22.
21. Koubaa A, Trabelsi H, Masmoudi L et al (2013) Effect of intermittent and continuous training on body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness and lipid profile in obese adolescents. IOSR J Pharm, 3(2): 31–7
22. Mahgoub M S E D, & Aly S. (2015). The effects of continuous vs intermittent exercise on lipid profile in obese children. International Journal of Therapy And Rehabilitation, 22(6): 272-276.
23. Mattijssen F, & Kersten S. (2012). Regulation of triglyceride metabolism by Angiopoietin-like proteins. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, 1821(5): 782-789.
24. Ministry of Health .(2004). Clinical Practice Guidelines: Obesity. Ministry of Health, Singapore.
25. Morrison JA, Sprecher DL, Biro FM, Apperson-Hansen C, Dipaola LM. (2002). Serum testosterone associates with lower high-density lipoprotein cholesterol in black and white males, 10 to 15 years of age, through lowered apolipoprotein AI and AII concentrations. Metabolism, 51:432–7.
26. Murakami T, Horigome H, Tanaka K, Nakata Y, Ohkawara K, Katayama Y, Matsui A. (2007). Impact of weight reduction on production of platelet-derived micro-particles and fibrinolytic parameters in obesity. Thromb Res, 119(1):45–53
27. Nayebifar S, Afzalpour M, Saghebjoo M, Hedayati M, & Shirzaee P. (2012). The effect of aerobic and resistance trainings on serum C-Reactive Protein, lipid profile and body composition in overweight women. Modern Care Journal, 8(4): 186-196.
28. Nidhina Haridas PA, Soronen J, Sadevirta S, Mysore R, Quagliarini F, Pasternack A, Metso J, Perttila J, Leivonen M, Smas CM, et al. (2015). Regulation of angiopoietin-like proteins (ANGPTLs) 3 and 8 by insulin. J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 100:E1299–307.
29. Pinhas‐Hamiel O, Lerner‐Geva L, Copperman N M, & Jacobson M S. (2007). Lipid and insulin levels in obese children: changes with age and puberty. Obesity, 15(11): 2825-2831.
30. Potteiger J A, Claytor R P, Hulver M W, Hughes M R, Carper M J, Richmond S, & Thyfault J P. (2012). Resistance exercise and aerobic exercise when paired with dietary energy restriction both reduce the clinical components of metabolic syndrome in previously physically inactive males. Eur J Appl Physiol. 112: 2035-2044.
31. Ren G, Kim JY, Smas CM. (2012). Identification of RIFL, a novel adipocyte-enriched insulin target gene with a role in lipid metabolism. American journal of physiology Endocrinology and metabolism, 303: E334- 51.
32. Reybrouck T, Mertens L, Schepers D, Vinckx J, Gewillig M. (1997). Assessment of cardiorespiratory exercise functions in obese children and adolescents by body mass-independent parameters. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol, 75(6): 478–83.
33. Steinberger J, Moorehead C, Katch V, Rocchini AP. (1995). Relationship between insulin resistance and abnormal lipid profile in obese adolescents. J Pediatr, 126: 690 –5.34. Strasser B, Siebert U, Schobersberger W. (2010). Resistance training in the treatment of the metabolic syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the effect of resistance training on metabolic clustering in patients with abnormal glucose metabolism. Sports Med, 40(19): 397-415.
35. Tanaka, H., Monahan, K. D., & Seals, D. R. (2001). Age-predicted maximal heart rate revisited. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 37(1), 153-156.
36. Tanner JM, editor. (1962). Growth at adolescence. 2nd edition. Oxford, England, Blackwell Scientific Publication.
37. Timmons BW and Bar-Or O. (2003). RPE during prolonged cycling with and without carbohydrate ingestion in boys and men. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 35: 1901–1907.
38. Tonstad S, Leren TP, Sivertsen M, Ose L. (1995). Determinants of lipid levels among children with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia in Norway. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc ,15: 1009 –14.
39. Tuhan H, Abacı A, Anık A, Çatlı G, Küme T, Çalan Ö G, ... & Böber E. (2016). Circulating betatrophin concentration is negatively correlated with insulin resistance in obese children and adolescents. Diabetes research and clinical practice, 114: 37-42.
40. Twisk JW, Kemper HC, Mellenbergh GJ, van Mechelen W. (1997). A new approach to tracking of subjects at risk for hyper- cholesteremia over a period of 15 years: The Amsterdam Growth and Health Study. Eur J Epidemiol, 13:293–300.
41. Vasilescu M, Balseanu TA, Balasoiu M, Rusu L, Cosma G, Nanu C. (2010). The effects of continuous versus intermittent aerobic exercises on lipid profile and anthropometrical parameters at young with Metabolic Syndrome. Sport Medicine Journal, 11:384.
42. Wang Y, Quagliarini F, Gusarova V, Gromada J, Valenzuela DM, Cohen JC, et al. (2013). Mice lacking ANGPTL8 (Betatrophin) manifest disrupted triglyceride metabolism without impaired glucose homeostasis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 110:16109-14.
43. William E, Kraus MD, Joseh A, “et al”. (2002) Effect of omount and intensity of exercise on plasma lipoproteins, The New England Journal of Medicine; 347: 1483-92.
44. Wu S, Gao H, Ma Y, Fu L, Zhang C, Luo X. (2014). Characterisation of betatrophin concentrations in childhood and adolescent obesity and insulin resistance. Pediatr Diabetes, 17(1), 53-60.
45. Yi P, Park JS, Melton DA. (2013). Betatrophin: a hormone that controls pancreatic beta cell proliferation. Cell, 153:747-58.
46. Zhang R, Abou-Samra AB. (2013). Emerging roles of Lipasin as a critical lipid regulator. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 432:401-5.
47. Zhang R. (2012). Lipasin, a novel nutritionally-regulated liver-enriched factor that regulates serum triglyceride levels. Biochemical and biophysical research communications, 424:786-92.
48. Zhang Y, Li S, Donelan W, Xie C, Wang H, Wu Q, . & Yang L J. (2016). Angiopoietin-like protein 8 (betatrophin) is a stress-response protein that down-regulates expression of adipocyte triglyceride lipase. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids, 1861(2): 130-137.