- Atalay M, Laaksonen DE. (2002). Diabetes, oxidative stress and physical exercise. Journal of sports science & medicine. 1(1):1-14.
- Shao C-H, Wehrens XH, Wyatt TA, Parbhu S, Rozanski GJ, Patel KP, et al. (2009). Exercise training during diabetes attenuates cardiac ryanodine receptor dysregulation. Journal of applied physiology. 106 (4): 1280-1292.
- Bruce DG, Davis WA, Davis TM. (2005). Longitudinal predictors of reduced mobility and physical disability in patients with type 2 diabetes: the Fremantle Diabetes Study. Diabetes care. 28 (10 ):2441-2447.
- Boyer BA, Paharia MI. (2008). Comprehensive handbook of clinical health psychology. John Wiley & Sons.pp.179-200.
- hashemi m, ghavami s, karami tehrani f. (1382).apoptos marge barnemerizi shode cellule.zahedan journal of research in medical sciences.(1) 5:71-75.
- Wencker D, Chandra M, Nguyen K, Miao W, Garantziotis S, Factor SM, et al. (2003). A mechanistic role for cardiac myocyte apoptosis in heart failure. The Journal of clinical investigation. 111 (10):1497-504.
- Kwak H-B.Effects of aging and exercise training on apoptosis in the heart. (2013). Journal of exercise rehabilitation. 9 (2): 212-219.
- Kourtis A, Adamopoulos PG, Papalois A, Iliopoulos DC, Babis GC, Scorilas A. (2018).Quantitative analysis and study of the mRNA expression levels of apoptotic genes BCL2, BAX and BCL2L12 in the articular cartilage of an animal model of osteoarthritis. Annals of Translational Medicine.6(12):243-255.
- Gielen S, Laughlin MH, O’Conner C, Duncker DJ. (2015). Exercise training in patients with heart disease: review of beneficial effects and clinical recommendations. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. 57 (4): 347-355.
10. Cheng S-M, Ho T-J, Yang A-L, Chen I-J, Kao C-L, Wu F-N, et al. (2013).Exercise training enhances cardiac IGFI-R/PI3K/Akt and Bcl-2 family associated pro-survival pathways in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. International journal of cardiology. 167 (2):478-485.
11. Kim K-B, Kim Y-A, Park J-J. (2010).Effects of 8-week Exercise on Bcl-2, Bax, Caspase-8, Caspase-3and HSP70 in Mouse Gastrocnemius Muscle. Journal of Life Science.20 (9):1409-1414.
12. Novoa U, Arauna D, Moran M, Nuñez M, Zagmutt S, Saldivia S, et al. (2017). High-intensity exercise reduces cardiac fibrosis and hypertrophy but does not restore the nitroso-redox imbalance in diabetic cardiomyopathy. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity.2017:1-11.
13. Yousef D, Farhad GS, Ghiassie R, Saeid S. (2011). Effect of resistance exercise on cardiac apoptosis following of ischemic/reperfusion. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances. 10(19):2561-2566.
14. Kanter M, Aksu F, Takir M, Kostek O, Kanter B, Oymagil A. (2017).Effects of low intensity exercise against apoptosis and oxidative stress in Streptozotocin-induced diabetic rat heart. Experimental and Clinical Endocrinology & Diabetes. 125(09):583-591.
15. Broderick TL, Poirier P, Gillis M. (2005). Exercise training restores abnormal myocardial glucose utilization and cardiac function in diabetes. Diabetes/metabolism research and reviews. 21:44-50.
16. Marwick TH, Hordern MD, Miller T, Chyun DA, Bertoni AG, Blumenthal RS, et al. (2009).Exercise training for type 2 diabetes mellitus: impact on cardiovascular risk: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 119: 3244-4262.
17. kovsø, S., Modeling type 2 diabetes in rats using high fat diet and streptozotocin.
Journal of diabetes investigation, 2014. 5(4): p. 349-358
18. Hosseini S, Azarbayjani M. (2013).The effect of aqua extract of saffron with resistance training on glycemic indexes of streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Armaghane danesh. 18:284-294.
19. Lutz TA, Woods SC. (2012). Overview of animal models of obesity. Current protocols in pharmacology. 58:5-61.
20. Podesta F, Romeo G, Liu W-H, Krajewski S, Reed JC, Gerhardinger C, et al. (2000).Bax is increased in the retina of diabetic subjects and is associated with pericyte apoptosis in vivo and in vitro. The American journal of pathology. 156:1025-1032.
21. Cosulich SC, Savory PJ, Clarke PR. (1999). Bcl-2 regulates amplification of caspase activation by cytochrome c. Current Biology. 9:147-50.
22. Joussen AM, Doehmen S, Le ML, Koizumi K, Radetzky S, Krohne TU, et al. (2009). TNF-α mediated apoptosis plays an important role in the development of early diabetic retinopathy and long-term histopathological alterations. Molecular vision.15,1418.
23. Mauricio DM, Orlinick JR, Ak V. (1998).Role of Fas-FasL in insulitis in nonobes diabetic mouse. DiabetesChinese Medical Journal. 47:615-17.
24. Wang J, Song Y, Wang Q, Kralik PM, Epstein PN. (2006). Causes and characteristics of diabetic cardiomyopathy. The Review of Diabetic Studies. 3:108-117.
25. Hong J-H, Kim M-J, Park M-R, Kwag O-G, Lee I-S, Byun BH, et al. (2004). Effects of vitamin E on oxidative stress and membrane fluidity in brain of streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Clinica chimica acta. 340:107-115.
26. Ghiasi R, Mohammadi M, Helan JA, Jozani SRJ, Mohammadi S, Ghiasi A, et al. (2015).Influence of two various durations of resistance exercise on oxidative stress in the male rat’s hearts. Journal of cardiovascular and thoracic research. 7:۱۵۳-۱۴۹.
27. Lu K, Wang L, Wang C, Yang Y, Hu D, Ding R. (2015).Effects of high-intensity interval versus continuous moderate‑intensity aerobic exercise on apoptosis, oxidative stress and metabolism of the infarcted myocardium in a rat model. Molecular medicine reports. 12: 2374-82.
28. Mejías-Peña Y, Estébanez B, Rodriguez-Miguelez P, Fernandez-Gonzalo R, Almar M, de Paz JA, et al. (2017). Impact of resistance training on the autophagy-inflammation-apoptosis crosstalk in elderly subjects. Aging (Albany NY). 9:408-418.
29. Dimauro I, Scalabrin M, Fantini C, Grazioli E, Valls MRB, Mercatelli N, et al. (2016).Resistance training and redox homeostasis: Correlation with age-associated genomic changes. Redox biology. 1(10):34-44.
30. Roberts CJ, Campbell IC, Troop N. ( 2014).Increases in weight during chronic stress are partially associated with a switch in food choice towards increased carbohydrate and saturated fat intake. European Eating Disorders Review. 22:77-82.
31. Kim DY, Jung SY, Kim CJ, Sung YH, Kim JD. (2013).Treadmill exercise ameliorates apoptotic cell death in the retinas of diabetic rats. Molecular medicine reports. 7:1745-50.
32. Delchev S, Georgieva K, Koeva Y, Atanassova P. ( 2006). Bcl-2/Bax ratio, mitochondrial membranes and aerobic enzyme activity in cardiomyocytes of rats after submaximal training. Folia medica. 48:50-56.
33. soheili S, yadegari hemat abadi E, shakeri n. (2016).The Effect of Endurance and Resistance Training on Interleukin-6 and Tumor Necrosis Factor-α in Overweight Young Women. Journal of Sport Biosciences.8(2):263-276.
34. Libonati JR. Cardiac effects of exercise training in hypertension.(2013). ISRN Hypertension. 2013:1-9.
35. Creagh E, Martin S.(2002). Caspases: cellular demolition experts. Portland Press Ltd.29(6):696-702.
36. Barnhart BC, Lee JC, Alappat EC, Peter ME.( 2003).The death effector domain protein family. Oncogene.22:8634-8644.
37. von Haefen C, Wieder T, Essmann F, Schulze-Osthoff K, Dörken B, Daniel PT. (2003).Paclitaxel-induced apoptosis in BJAB cells proceeds via a death receptor-independent, caspases-3/-8-driven mitochondrial amplification loop. Oncogene. 22: 2236-2247.
38. Baumgartner HK, Gerasimenko JV, Thorne C, Ashurst LH, Barrow SL, Chvanov MA, et al. ( 2007). Caspase-8-mediated apoptosis induced by oxidative stress is independent of the intrinsic pathway and dependent on cathepsins. American Journal of Physiology-Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. 293(1):296-307.
39. Sumbayev VV, Yasinska IM. (2005).Regulation of MAP kinase-dependent apoptotic pathway: implication of reactive oxygen and nitrogen species. Archives of biochemistry and biophysics. 436:406-412.
40. Phillips MD, Flynn MG, McFarlin BK, Stewart LK, Timmerman KL. (2010).Resistance training at eight-repetition maximum reduces the inflammatory milieu in elderly women. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 42:314-325.
41. Wang L, Du F, Wang X. (2008).TNF-α induces two distinct caspase-8 activation pathways. Cell. 133:693-703.
42. Lin C-L, Wang F-S, Kuo Y-R, Huang Y-T, Huang H-C, Sun Y-C, et al. (2006).Ras modulation of superoxide activates ERK-dependent fibronectin expression in diabetes-induced renal injuries. Kidney international. 69(9):1593-600.
43. Kwak H-B, Kim J-H, Lawler JM. (2008). Responses of cleaved caspase-8 and−12 apoptotic pathways to 12 week treadmill exercise in aging rat skeletal muscle. Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. 753-757.
Someda M, Kuroki S, Miyachi H, Tachibana M, Yonehara S. (2019).Caspase-8, receptor-interacting protein kinase 1 (RIPK1), and 3 regulate retinoic acid-induced cell differentiation and necroptosis. Cell Death & Differentiation.1539-1553